Japanise or Japanise.us is an online website like defined in Digital Millenium Copyright Act. Although we live on isolated place in the world called North Sentinel Island, Still we respect the copyright laws and will protect the right of every copyright owner seriously.
Japanise is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you are the owner of any content showed on Japanise.us or Japanise and you don’t want to allow us to use the content, then please write as soon as you can by email to email@example.com so that we can identify and take necessary action.
We use email for communication as do not have permanent address. We cannot take any action if you don’t give us any information about it, so please send us an email with the details. You must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please write the list about it in detail including website urls contain exact content that claimed to be infringing.
- Provide sufficient contact information like your name, phone, office address and email address also to allow us contact you if necessary, so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address not gmail, yahoo or other free email services.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Japanise.us search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed. We really expect that the sender would be real copyright owner and not the third party or agents, Information written must be accurate and under the law of counterfeiting.
Please allow 7-10 outside world working business days for necessary actions. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as Internet Service Provider etc. will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.